Follow this procedure to connect a real Commodore 64/128 to Q-Link Reloaded using your Mac and SerialTCP.
1. Download SerialTCP 2.0. This process will not work with older versions!
2. Run SerialTCP. Select your serial device, a Baud Rate of 1200, and engage Interactive Mode. Leave all other settings unchecked and empty.
2. Insert the Q-Link program disk and load the Change Access program using:
LOAD “CHANGE ACCESS”,8,1
3. Change the modem type to “Other command driven modems”, and make sure speed is set to 1200 Baud.
4. Select SIGN ON TO Q-LINK. When the login screen appears, it will prompt you to enter commands to dial inter the service. Enter the following:
(and press RETURN.)
5. SerialTCP will connect to the Q-Link Reloaded server and answer back with “CONNECT 1200”. You may now press the F1 key to connect to the service!